Here at Lune Valley Swimming Pool, one of our main aims is to keep our customers best interests at heart. Our management and staff here are committed to providing a high-quality facility and service that can be enjoyed and used by all. However, we need your help. By simply following our guidance rules that we provide, both on our website and at the pool, we can make sure that everyone can enjoy the full potential the pool has to offer.
1. Lifeguards are in attendance to supervise swimmers, but parents remain responsible for their children's safety and behaviour within the building.
2. Do not enter poolside or water without Lifeguards/Teachers permission.
3. Shower before entering the pool.
4. No cameras or mobile phones permitted on poolside at any time.
5. No snorkels, flippers or mermaid tails to be used in public sessions.
6. No Jewellery.
7. Follow good lane etiquette and be respectful to other users.
8. DO NOT dive, push, bomb, duck, perform acrobatics, gymnastics or stand on floats.
Use of small balls, floats, sinkers and beach balls at lifeguard's discretion.
Bad language at any time will not be tolerated.
Please inform staff of any medical problems before entering the pool.
In case of emergency follow the lifeguard/managers instructions.
All property left at owner's risk.
The management accepts no responsibility for property stolen or damaged.
Children under the age of 8 years MUST be accompanied at all times in the water by a responsible person of at least 16 years of age.
One responsible person may accompany two children under the age of 8 years in the water at all times. However, only one child may be under the age of 5 years. Children's swimming ability will NOT override this policy under any circumstances.